MedicalSouq.com ("we" and "us") is the operator of (https://www.medicalsouq.com) ("Website"). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
1. General Subject to stock availability: We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
2. Shipping Costs: Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
3.1 Return Due To Change Of Mind: MedicalSouq.com will happily accept returns due to change of mind as long as a request to return is received by us within 14 days of receipt of item and are returned to us in original packaging, unused and in resellable condition. Return shipping will be paid at the customers expense and will be required to arrange their own shipping. Once returns are received and accepted, refunds will be processed to store credit for a future purchase. We will notify you once this has been completed through email. (MedicalSouq.com) will refund the value of the goods returned but will NOT refund the value of any shipping paid.
3.2 Warranty Returns: MedicalSouq.com will happily honor any valid warranty claims, provided a claim is submitted within 90 days of receipt of items. Customers will be required to pre-pay the return shipping, however we will reimburse you upon successful warranty claim. Upon return receipt of items for warranty claim, you can expect MedicalSouq.com to process your warranty claim within 7 days. Once warranty claim is confirmed, you will receive the choice of: (a) refund to your payment method (b) a refund in store credit (c) a replacement item sent to you (if stock is available)
4. Delivery Terms:
4.1 Transit Time Domestically In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 - 7 days
4.2 Transit time Internationally Generally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 4 - 22 days. This varies greatly depending on the courier you have selected. We are able to offer a more specific estimate when you are choosing your courier at checkout.
4.3 Change Of Delivery Address Orders placed before 12 AM - MDT (UTC-06) will be dispatched the same day, otherwise, within the next business day. Our warehouse operates on Monday - Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
4.4 Change Of Delivery Address For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
4.5 P.O. Box Shipping MedicalSouq.com will ship to P.O. box addresses using postal services only. We are unable to offer couriers services to these locations.
4.6 Military Address Shipping We are able to ship to military addresses using USPS. We are unable to offer this service using courier services.
4.7 Items Out Of Stock If an item is out of stock, we will wait for the item to be available before dispatching your order. Existing items in the order will be reserved while we await this item.
4.8 Delivery Time Exceeded If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
5. Tracking Notifications Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
6. Parcels Damaged In Transit: If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with next steps.
7. Duties & Taxes:
7.1 Sales Tax Sales: tax has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the website
7.2 Import Duties & Taxes For international shipments, import duties & taxes may be required to be paid. MedicalSouq.com pre-calculate these costs and display them at checkout and give customers the choice of pre-paying these duties and taxes, or choosing to pay them separately upon arrival in your destination country. MedicalSouq.com encourage customers to pre-pay duties and taxes as pre-paying these will facilitate a faster delivery time as they will be less likely to be subject to delays at customs at their destination country. If you refuse to to pay duties and taxes upon arrival at your destination country, the goods will be returned to MedicalSouq.com at the customers expense, and the customer will receive a refund for the value of goods paid, minus the cost of the return shipping. The cost of the initial shipping will not be refunded.
8. Cancellations: If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched. If an order has already been dispatched, please refer to our refund policy.
9. Insurance Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the courier.
9.1 Process for parcel damaged in-transit We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
9.2 Process for parcel lost in-transit We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
10. Customer service: For all customer service enquiries, please submit an enquiry at medicalsouq.com/pages/contact-us.
In the unusual circumstance where the item received is wrong, you can return the item in the same condition you received and in the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned item, we will process the refund along with free 14 day returns.
In case the item you received is damaged or defective, you could return an item in the same condition as you received it with the original box and/or packaging intact within 30 days from the date of receiving it. Once we receive the returned item, we will inspect it and if the item is found to be defective or damaged, we will process the refund along with any shipping fees incurred within a week as of the date you requested the return.
- The item is not on the Non-Returnables list above.
- You can’t return Clearance Items clearly marked as non-returnable and displaying a No-Return Policy.
- Only the items with ‘Retail Packaging’ never opened (Sealed/Closed Box) and still with its Original Seal can be returned.
There are a few certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns:
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame, of 14 days from delivery, or 30 days for defective items.
- Product is used, damaged, or is not in the same condition as you received it.
- Specific categories like innerwear, lingerie, socks, cosmetics and clothing freebies etc.
- Defective products which are covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- Any consumable item which has been used or installed.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
- Anything missing from the package you've received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies, and accessories.
- Fragile items, hygiene related items.
A. You can return any Clothing item or accessory within 14 days in the same condition you received and in the original box and/or packaging intact, as long as the item is:
- not listed in the Non-Returnable List.
- not Clearance Items clearly marked as such and displaying a No-Return Policy
- in the same condition as received and with the original packaging box and tags attached
The items that cannot be returned are:
- Clearance items clearly marked as such and displaying a No-Return Policy
- When the offer notes states so specifically are items that cannot be returned.
- Items that fall into the below product types-
Beauty & Fragrances
Also, any consumable items that are used or installed cannot be returned. As outlined in Consumer Protection Law and Its Executive Regulations and concerning section on non-returnable items.
Q. How long does it take the courier to collect the returned items?
Typically, Courier representative will contact you within 3-5 days from the day you requested a return.
Q. Can I schedule time with the courier to return an item?
At the moment, you will not be able to contact the courier company directly. However, once our courier representative contacts you to schedule the time for the pick-up of a return item, you may provide your preferred timings to them.
Q. Can I return my item after 14 days?
There may be situations in which you were not able to return items within the 14 days, in such cases please contact our Customer Service Team ((+2) 19932) or through the Contact Us page to file a complaint. Complaints are handled on case by case basis. However, all acceptable returns as per Consumer Protection Laws will honor the outlined duration.
Q. I paid through Cash on Delivery, how will I receive a refund for my item?
If you have paid through Cash on Delivery (COD), the money would be refunded in the form of MedicalSouq credit and will be credited to your