For cold use:
- Place the package in the freezer or refrigerator for at least two hours before use.
- Check the package to ensure the appropriate degree of coldness for you before placing it on the area of the injury,
- preferably using it from the direction of the marigold for more comfort.
- Wrap the package in a wet towel and place it in the microwave in the middle so that it does not touch the sides.
- In the case of using an 800-watt microwave, place it for 30 seconds and reheat for ten seconds In the case of using a 1000 watt microwave, place it for 20 seconds and reheat for five seconds Check the package to ensure the proper temperature before applying it to the area of the injury
- Place the pack in hot water away from the fire for 1-2 minutes. Take out the package from hot water carefully and check its temperature before placing it on the affected area.
Customers also bought