4. Delivery Terms:
4.1 Transit Time Domestically In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 - 7 days
7. Duties & Taxes:
9. Insurance Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the courier.
- The item is not on the Non-Returnables list above.
- You can’t return Clearance Items clearly marked as non-returnable and displaying a No-Return Policy.
There are a few certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns:
- Product is used, damaged, or is not in the same condition as you received it.
- Specific categories like innerwear, lingerie, socks, cosmetics and clothing freebies etc.
- Defective products which are covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- Any consumable item which has been used or installed.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
- Fragile items, hygiene related items.
- not listed in the Non-Returnable List.
- not Clearance Items clearly marked as such and displaying a No-Return Policy
- in the same condition as received and with the original packaging box and tags attached
The items that cannot be returned are:
- Clearance items clearly marked as such and displaying a No-Return Policy
- When the offer notes states so specifically are items that cannot be returned.
- Items that fall into the below product types-
Beauty & Fragrances
Q. How long does it take the courier to collect the returned items?
Q. Can I schedule time with the courier to return an item?
Q. Can I return my item after 14 days?
Q. I paid through Cash on Delivery, how will I receive a refund for my item?